When I try to play Spotify it stutters and slows down the speed of the music. It completely stops producing any sound while a new heavy tab is loading, for instance, Gmail. My Vivaldi version is 67716ff62f654eb92d8fc3c533d9b8fdc664c04e. In the process explorer, I see that there is no issue with the network I see periodic picks of receiving data from the internet. When I tried to increase Vivaldi process priority the Spotify tab has stopped to produce any sound until I restarted entire Vivaldi process tree although I could refresh the Spotify tab suceffully. I suspect some kind of issue with sound buffers on the Vivaldi side. OS windows 7 x64.