Vivaldi Mail Sign-up

• It is unclear on how to actually sign-up for a Mail account.
    The Register Here link leads you to sign up for a community account. Then once in community it recommends to try Mail then leads you back to the community sign-up page. When trying to sign into web-mail with the community account login it says invalid license.

If anyone has any info to help it will be appreciated, thanks.

• Your community account is the mail account. You sign in with the same credentials. If you have problems you can't solve you should contact a community manager, e.g. gaelle.

@dgtl.earth: You need to have 3rd party cookies enabled.

• @dgtl.earth
    Im having the same issue I checked the option for 3rd party Cookies are not blocked.
    I'm using the same login information to access community. When trying to login to mail at vivaldi.net using the same credentials I'm getting a error message at the top "Invalid License" as seen here.

0_1494788901654_2017-05-14 15_00_18-..png

• I would be surprised if it had something to do with third party cookies, because I always block them.

• @luetage Yes, I sort of found that suspect as well.

• I'm also having the same issue.
    Hopefully it will be solved by the Vivaldi team soon-ish. I even signed up for a new account thinking that might be the cause of the issue but it wasn't.

• I did the same too lol.

• @nil said in Vivaldi Mail Sign-up:

@dgtl.earth
    Im having the same issue I checked the option for 3rd party Cookies are not blocked.
    I'm using the same login information to access community. When trying to login to mail at vivaldi.net using the same credentials I'm getting a error message at the top "Invalid License" as seen here.

0_1494788901654_2017-05-14 15_00_18-..png

I've tried the same solution getting the same problem.

Thgat's very odd. Please Send a message to Vivaldi about this.

• hello dgtl.earth . nice avatar .
    Was the Confirmation email, inside the newly created email ebox, from vivaldi.net
    of successful completion? Have you been inside the ebox Not One time? Never? some then it stoppped?

• @i_ri I don't believe that any of us having this issue have been logged in not even once to a vivaldi.net email box (I haven't) that's the issue.

• hello dgtl.earth
    Hi nil. Thank You for your reply. Is a pleasure to have your acquaintance though the timing is in part due to your unusual circumstance. We do hope that you will accept one if not both emailbox interface to please you consequently worth the wait. Thank you for posting.

• @i_ri Thank you for the greeting. I love the browser and I've migrated all my systems off firefox at this point. so It's definitely worth the wait. Please let me know if any additional details are needed.

• @i_ri For all of you discovering this challenge which I imagine is all recently new users I had a new development with this issue. I was unaware of the alternate address until I saw i_ri mention it on another thread for the same issue. I just tried the alternate address and I was successfully able to login. I tested the other address again to see if it was working to no avail. It seems this will continue to be an issue for people that are signing up because the default address for Mail in the UI is the the broken URL.

webmail.vivaldi.net Does NOT work
    mail.vivaldi.net Works

The Vivaldi team should consider looking at Rainloop or Afterlogic for its IMAP webclient both are modern and clean looking. I've found there are to many idiosyncratic issues and bugs with the RoundCube IMAP client for my personal liking.

• I also experienced the same issue with new created account.

I found that my another email account can login flawlessly, which i registered few days ago.

• Product license is invalid 's issue is gone.
    But it's keep telling "The username or password you entered is incorrect" even the password is correct.

Thanks for your effort

Did you to enter mickey2008ex as username?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.