How to pin bookmark on bookmark bar?

• Not in a folder but on the bar itself. I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find an answer. I can pin bookmarks in the pre-selected folders but want to pin it directly to the bar itself. (like every one of the other 4 browsers I have installed)

• This is a confusing question, since you can only pin tabs, not bookmarks. If you want a specific folder to show its contents in the bookmark bar, you simply have to right click it in the panel (or on the bookmarks page) and select "set as bookmark bar folder"

@BigOleDummy: You can drag any bookmark, or any address from the address bar, directly onto the bookmark bar. You can also drag them into the folder you have set as the bookmark bar, while accessing that folder in the bookmark panel or the bookmark manager.

• @Ayespy said in How to pin bookmark on bookmark bar?:

@BigOleDummy: You can drag any bookmark or address from the address bar directly onto the bookmark bar. You can also drag them into the folder you have set as the bookmark bar, while accessing that folder in the bookmark panel or the bookmark manager.

Thank you very much! Got it and now my Bliss with Vivaldi is almost complete!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.