Some videos don't load in Vivladi

• For the record, I don't have flash player installed on my computer and I'm using latest x64 snapshot on Windows 7 Ultimate with the latest updates.

Like those:

All of those (except the last one for Pale Moon) work flawlessly in Pale Moon and Chrome, which I just installed to test.

I've heard something about disabling hardware acceleration, but that doesn't change a thing.
    I don't even know what's going on, my download speed goes up top 10MB/s sometimes so internet is not a problem, especially if it works fine in other browsers.

I asked on Pale Moon's forum about the GorillaVid problem, but they didn't give me a definite answer, so I gave up on that.

I'm asking you to test (with flash player disabled) the links if they load and try skipping forward a few times and tell me if it works for you or not.

And those are just a few examples, I come across such videos a lot as I watch a lot of shows online. At least YouTube is fine.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.