Chromecast support

• There is a way to get Chromecast support on Vivaldi? Or simply get an extension. If I remember well there was a Chrome extension before became a built-in function of Chrome, so the extension can work with Vivaldi as well.

• @Eternyt What about the build in cast function? When I remember correctly this was build in because the chrome extension had some troubles that couldn't be solved that easy.

0_1493990946085_cast.png

• Thanks a lot! Is what I search for hours without finding it! Do you know if there is also a way to add a button in the extension bar (like Chrome)?0_1494005113425_Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 19.23.14.png

• @Eternyt Happy to help. The extension bar / address bar aren't that much customisible at the moment but I guess this feature will come eventually becuase customisation was already requested a few thousand times ^^
    Sadly there is not even a keyboard shortcut at the moment you could use - so it seems you've to stick with the rightclick menu for now.

• @zaibon Thanks for the answer! Hoping in an update that will add this customisation!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.