Migrating FROM Vivaldi

• Hi,

I've been using Vivaldi as my main browser for almost 2 years now or so, but lately it's giving me some hard time with continuous sessions with many tabs that I recover each boot. It used to work perfectly in the past but lately (the last few months) it's sluggish and unstable, and a lot of heavily interactive sites as a result also act up (like facebook).

So, I wanted to test it whether Opera will act the same way or whether maybe it will work for me. BUT!

How do I migrate my session (with tabs and everything, so I did not need to go tab by tab and manually copy and paste the address of each) and the rest of my data (bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, etc.) FROM Vivaldi TO Opera? There's plenty of threads on how to do this the other way round, but I couldn't find how to make it this way.

Could someone advise?

Cheers :)

@Sylkis: There is no formal, official way to do this. You'll have to work it out for yourself. Vivaldi can export bookmarks and passwords - nothing else as yet.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.