Bug in Vivialdi apps page

• I just found a bug in the vivaldi apps page (vivaldi://apps) that makes the browser crash. See image below. When I right click "Sign in" and select "inspect" then the Vivaldi crashes. Since the sign in button did not work I was just curious what the code behind it was but then this happened.

alt text
    alt text

@Vincent90: Vivaldi does not have or do apps. This is a remnant from the Chromium base (which needs to be removed, as Chrome/Chromium is abandoning apps).

• @Ayespy Will chrome apps be removed from Vivialdi in the future? I can't imagine that Google is abandoning apps

@Vincent90: Google announced that apps will be available in the Chrome OS only and nowhere else. Extensions are not apps. Apps are not extensions. Is there a confusion?

• @Ayespy No, I understand the difference between apps and extensions. Thank your for your explanation. I just didn't know that Google wants to make apps Chrome OS only, but now I do.

• @Vincent90 From what I heard apps will be removed entirely eventually, even for Chrome OS. For now just the browser ,but in the long run they will be gone for good. Probably to be replaced by the newfound ability to run Android apps.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.