Please, when will we see a portable version?

• The continued development of Vivaldi is wonderful and the feedback is great if there was an android version I would be using Vivaldi exclusively. I need to have a browser that I can sync between desktop and phone and until that happens I am limited to the "big three". I am using Vivaldi as a second browser on macOS but for continuity across platforms Opera is my preferred choice. I would change in a second if I could instal and sync Vivaldi between devices and I imagine many others would do the same.

@Annerod: I think you mean mobile version. Portable version would be one you could carry around on a flash drive without losing your settings.

Either way, it's on the to-do list. No ETA.

• Sync will come first, i hope this year, but the browser for Mobile โ€“ i do not know.

• @Annerod Back in the day, I recall that Opera (Opera Mini, usually) was THE mobile browser, built in by contract, for a number of mobile phone companies. It was a major source of their revenue. Still, it took them a long time to get an Android browser, and longer still to get an iOS one. A decent mobile browser is not a trivial accomplishment. I'm content letting that take as long as it takes. They already said they will do it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.