Vivaldi 1.10 on Creators update

• I seriously don't understand what on earth can be happening, the thing is that when you try to open vivaldi it directly won't launch, I clicked on it 4 times and nothing happened, then I decided to try to launch it as an administrator (something that has worked with me sometimes with other programs). I did it three times. That adds up to 7 vivaldi windows oppened.

After deciding to wait for about three minutes, I got almost 60 vivaldi windows suddenly open on my screen and none of them worked. I closed all tabs from the task manager and tried to reopen it. Again, nothing. One I launch is as administrator 60 windows once more and still none of them work. I just get a blank square that does nothing. Program doesn't qualify as not responding and I can move it around the screen. That's all.

Please solve it, had to switch back to Opera :/

Also after updating to the last 1.9 RC I lost all my user data, I don't know if that has anything to do with this.

• @Carlos-Garcia

Uninstalled vivaldi and errased everything about it. Installed 1.9 the stable version and it's working perfectly fine

Vivaldi 1.10 is a test version to try new features, it may have bugs, old Vivaldi 1.9RC the same.

Did you install Vivaldi 1.10 separately in a different folder for Single User or Standalone? Or did you install the 1.10 over the old 1.9!? The last is not recommended.

Please try this:

• kill all Vivaldi processes in taskmanager
    • open Vivaldi profile folder by entering %LOCALAPPDATA%\Vivaldi\User Data\Default in Explorer
    • Delete all files like:
      Current Session
      Current Tabs
      Last Session
      Last Tabs
    • Restart Vivaldi

If this does not help please reset you broken profile as described in

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.