Football.

• Hi what football team do you support? Well I support afcBournemouth and England and Southampton. And a friend of min support benfica.

• Tottenham and obviously Iceland :-p

• With Vivaldi being a global community, I'll take the liberty of interpreting "Football" based on from where I happen to be … the USA. Therefore, for me, Football is NFL Football.

That said, I support the Dallas Cowboys. It's been ages since they've been good though. The days of Conference Championships and Superbowl Championships galore are a distant memory right now.

Good thing I no longer take this diehard seriously and personally like I used to many years ago. Now I just enjoy it when they do well and win. And when they lose … HEY! They're on their own.

• FC Bayern München :)

• @Suntana:

With Vivaldi being a global community, I'll take the liberty of interpreting "Football" based on from where I happen to be … the USA. Therefore, for me, Football is NFL Football.

That said, I support the Dallas Cowboys. It's been ages since they've been good though. The days of Conference Championships and Superbowl Championships galore are a distant memory right now.

Good thing I no longer take this diehard seriously and personally like I used to many years ago. Now I just enjoy it when they do well and win. And when they lose … HEY! They're on their own.

[attachment=24]fotball.jpg[/attachment]

:whistle:
    Attachments:

• @olli:

[attachment=24]fotball.jpg[/attachment]

:lol: :lol:

• At least points get scored in American Football.
    It always boggles my mind why in Non-American Football / Soccer, players run around aimlessly for eternities … trying to control the ball with feet, heads, elbows or whatever all else body parts that weren't meant for controlling a ball and scoring. Makes me go ... HELLO! Points aren't getting scored. Perhaps you should try picking up the freakin' ball with your HANDS and run with it! :lol:

• We have handball for that…

• @olli:

We have handball for that…

Or Rugby which comes closer to American Football :)

• @Krake:

Or Rugby which comes closer to American Football :)

Aha!.. maybe what's happening in that image is the real reason the Americans need all the gear and helmets :silly:

• So you saw that too, huh, Debbie?
    I wasn't sure if my Monitor was playing tricks on my eyes.

• Rosenborg :woohoo:
    and
    Norway :pinch:

• Gotta say Toronto F.C.

Have lost a lot of interest in North American style football, though I have been known to watch the occasional CFL game.

Also enjoy Aussie Rules Football… almost Rugby on an oval pitch.

• Well i support Chelsea, RB Salzburg and Austria of course ;)

• that's how rugby football was invented. from rugby's wussification, came gridiron football.

• My friends that follow are all Spurs fans, so that's what I end up watching. I can't say I like the game very much. Now ice hockey…that's a real sport.

• PSG,they're cool,and I like their kits http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/news/category/ligue-1/psg

• For American users like allisonk there … in the rest of the world, 'football" means soccer. They've probably never heard of the Spurs or other American football teams.

• Arsenal.. of course :whistle: :cheer:

• @EstonianGirl:

Arsenal.. of course :whistle: :cheer:

They're losing the championship right now… :dry:
    Bad day for them and their supporters.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.