[FEATURE REQUEST] Just some ideas.

• I have a few ideas I would like to share with the community.

• Sync -Able to sync your history/cache/bookmarks/etc [Pretty sure everyone's been begging for this since the browser came out, haha.]
      *Email - Built in email [Another popular request]
    • Toggle web panel icons - Able to toggle the web panel icons (just like how we can change the order of extensions, I hope we could change the order of the we panel icons.
    • A built in Adobe Flash Player [that you can turn on and off whenever you want] I suggest this because many websites require the use of Adobe Flash Player and some people don't want to download AFP on their computers (they'd rather have it built in.)
    • Battery Saver - As many of you probably noticed, Vivaldi uses A LOT of power consumption (probably because of the Chromium base that it uses). I know other browsers such as Opera have this function. I really want this function because sometimes people are away/travel and they usually don't bring a power cord with them and want a longer battery life.
      Shrink File Size - When I go into my local app data (%localappdata% on Windows 10), I notice that the Vivaldi folder takes up about 460 MB of storage while other browsers, such as Chrome, use up at most 80 MB (I'm comparing the file sizes without any history/cache/bookmarks/etc)

These are all the suggestions I have and I hope the Vivaldi developer team will take these into consideration!

Signed

RH Stogus

No extra list. Sorry. We have a thread for this.

Please add each request as single post to our request thread!
    1 line as a title to describe shortly the feature, 2–3 lines for more descriptive words.
    Thanks.

How to make a feature request for Vivaldi
    If you think your problem can be solved by a missing feature, please add a request at https://forum.vivaldi.net/category/48/features-requests in the corresponding thread for your browser version.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.