TabsPane

• I've used this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tabspane/fopflmabgkkmpcbdcgogaoohldoelhpd?hl=en-US for years in all my chromium-based browsers, so naturally once V first was able to use such extensions i also installed it in V [sometime back in 2015 but i can't recall when]. TP continues to work fine in SlimJet & Chromium, but only fractionally works in V [it does display the individual tab outlines, but very very very rarely their actual relevant thumbnails, more usually just a tiny site icon]. I expect this problem is caused by V's fundamentally different design, but thought i'd ask the question here.

Does anyone know some cunning workaround to make it work properly in V? Alternatively, do i need to accept that it will always be incompatible, & so just grasp the nettle now & uninstall it?
    ..............................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 17.03 x64 Plasma 5.9.3.
    ..............................................................................................

@Steffie: I'm not a technical maven, but the Vivaldi UI is made of totally different and unrelated code from Chrome, and for most purposes, extensions which manipulate the Chrome UI don't affect the Vivaldi UI at all, or even crash the browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.