[Bug] Webview unresponisve + freezes on restart

• Hello,

Lately since last view previews (at least the last 3 or 4) and the last stable versions my Vivaldi installation behaves sometimes strangely when I open several listings of the site http://www.ipg-versteigerungen.at
    at the same time. All the tabs become "unresponsive" on switchen to another tab in the webview and it gets stuck on the last opened website. Only the address bar changes to the listing I selected the tab but not the webview. When I close Vivaldi then not all processes close and when I restart I only get a blank Vivaldi window and many processes started. When I open a second Vivaldi window it starts up normal with a new tab in this window. A logoff / logon and restart of the PC doesn't eather resolves the problem.

After I terminate the right process (I haven't figured out which) in taskmanager Vivaldi loads the last session, which "intoduced" the bug, again.

There seems to be something (JavaScript?) on this site which Vivaldi(Chromium) doesn't like. This error only happens when I browse the listings of this site. One tab of this site is pinned (perhaps this bug happens when one tab of this site is pinned, but I'm not sure).

I tried to disable all extensions but this didn't help.

Systeminfo:
    Vivaldi 1.9.818.29 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
    Überarbeitung bbec133a3745a0d97b9bd4da75e07ddb18f71ff7
    Betriebssystem Windows
    JavaScript V8 5.8.283.32
    Flash 25.0.0.148
    (German Language (de-DE or de-AT locale) in Windows and Vivaldi)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.