[Bug] Webview unresponisve + freezes on restart
Stelzi79 last edited by
Lately since last view previews (at least the last 3 or 4) and the last stable versions my Vivaldi installation behaves sometimes strangely when I open several listings of the site http://www.ipg-versteigerungen.at
at the same time. All the tabs become "unresponsive" on switchen to another tab in the webview and it gets stuck on the last opened website. Only the address bar changes to the listing I selected the tab but not the webview. When I close Vivaldi then not all processes close and when I restart I only get a blank Vivaldi window and many processes started. When I open a second Vivaldi window it starts up normal with a new tab in this window. A logoff / logon and restart of the PC doesn't eather resolves the problem.
After I terminate the right process (I haven't figured out which) in taskmanager Vivaldi loads the last session, which "intoduced" the bug, again.
I tried to disable all extensions but this didn't help.
Vivaldi 1.9.818.29 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
(German Language (de-DE or de-AT locale) in Windows and Vivaldi)