Latest Version Doesn't Seem to Install Correctly on Ubuntu 17.04

• After downloading Vivaldi from the website and opening it using the software installer, clicking install results in absolutely nothing happening. What is the issue here? Do I need to install using the command line? If so, can someone give me the commands? I'm pretty new to Ubuntu.

• Missing Package libappindicator is the stopper.

This should work:
    Open Shell and type
    sudo apt-get clean; sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get -f install

• ^ Sorry but ow would I go about doing this?

• @Gwen-Dragon Sorry but how would I go about doing this?

@zzander56: The way I read that, is to open a terminal window, type in the command before the first semicolon, press "enter," type in the second command, press "enter," type in the third command, press "enter."

If you do this, it should clear your machine of retrieved packages, ask for and get an update, and then install the received update(s) - at least that's how I, Linux noob who has done a little work in Terminal from time to time, read it.

• @zzander56
    I just tested in Gnome Ubuntu 17.04 and appears to be a bug with software-installer and deb files.
    In any case as you said you are new to Ubuntu I'll give you my recommendation.
    Avoid the default software installer and use synaptic package manager and gdebi.

Install synaptic and gdebi via a terminal. (UsingTheTerminal)
    sudo apt install synaptic gdebi

Then in your file browser right click on the deb file and choose "Open with gdebi package installer".
    Using GDebi to install packages

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.