crash with farmville2

• Hello,

my mother playing at facebook this stupid flash-player based game Farmville2.
    Because other browser have more troubles with memory management of this game, we found tht vivaldi ran fine.

We use ver1.8.770.56.

But since today it loading and like normal it first showing the gifts-panel. In background it loading the game and starting sound effects (flash-plug in).
    Click now on a gift, Vivaldi freezing up to no response, but in background the game-process seems running and eats 1,4GB RAM, but can't reach because foreground hangs...

But also windows explorer freezed up.
    In an other window I use Opera and it runs fine!

So I have to Ctrl+Alt+del to start the Taskmanager.

With them I shoot up the processes of Vivaldi, but WindowsExplorer hangs too.
    Now I have to restart windows complete.

It seems a problem since creators update?
    How to fix?

• @oo123

Hm..
    Google Chrome crashes too.

Now I uninstalled last microsoft "security" updates for flash player, but to change.
    So I updated flash-player from adobe's website, but no change.

At least I uninstalled microsoft KB4015583. Now it works !! Yeah :smile:

• Good job, uninstalling microsoft tends to solve various nasty problems :D

• @oo123 btw if the WindowsExplorer hangs, you sometimes can avoid a restart when you press "Windowskey + R" which should open a little box type explorer.exe this should start / restart the win explorer

• Unfortunately the Update to Creators caused many problems.

Try to check and repair
    Open Windows Start
    Enter cmd.exe
    Context menu Run as Administrator
    DOS window is shown
    Enter in separate lines (one after an other) to check and repair problems:
    sfc /scannow
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    shutdown -g -t 0

Hopefully after Windows restarts this may have repaired problems.

• @Gwen-Dragon
    I did DISM...

I got an error...
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Tool zur Imageverwaltung für die Bereitstellung
    Version: 10.0.15063.0

Abbildversion: 10.0.15063.0

[===========================99.5%========================= ]
    Fehler: 0x800f081f

Die Quelldateien wurden nicht gefunden.
    Geben Sie mit der Option "Quelle" den Ort der Dateien an, die zum Wiederherstellen des Features erforderlich sind. Weitere Informationen zum Angeben eines Quellorts finden Sie unter "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077".

Die DISM-Protokolldatei befindet sich unter "C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log".

And in dism.log I red this:
    ... Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=6884 TID=6432 Error in operation: source for package or file not found, ResolveSource() unsuccessful. (CBS HRESULT=0x800f081f) - CCbsConUIHandler::Error
    2017-04-23 21:10:57, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=6884 TID=2796 Failed finalizing changes. - CDISMPackageManager::Internal_Finalize(hr:0x800f081f)
    2017-04-23 21:10:57, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=6884 TID=2796 The source files could not be found; their location must be specified using the /source option to restore the feature. - GetCbsErrorMsg
    2017-04-23 21:10:57, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=6884 TID=2796 Failed processing package changes with session option CbsSessionOptionRepairStoreCorruption - CDISMPackageManager::RestoreHealth(hr:0x800f081f)
    2017-04-23 21:10:57, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=6884 TID=2796 The source files could not be found; their location must be specified using the /source option to restore the feature. - GetCbsErrorMsg
    2017-04-23 21:10:57, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=6884 TID=2796 Failed to restore the image health. - CPackageManagerCLIHandler::ProcessCmdLine_CleanupImage(hr:0x800f081f)
    2017-04-23 21:10:57, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=6884 TID=2796 Failed while processing command cleanup-image. - CPackageManagerCLIHandler::ExecuteCmdLine(hr:0x800f081f)
    2017-04-23 21:10

what could I do - where is the restore source for that?

• @zaibon said in crash with farmville2:

"Windowskey + R" which should open a little box type explorer.exe this should start / restart the win explorer

or the even more "brutal" taskkill /f /im explorer.exe and then win+R explorer.exe when is badly hang
    :D

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.