Search keyword in Ctrl-F text box is changed when the tab is focused out
Vivaldi: 1.8.770.56 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
OS: Linux, Windows 8.1
Tested on both Linux and Windows.
To reproduce this issue,
- Hit Ctrl-F and search for some keywords.
- Select any text in the page and focus on the other tabs.
- Come back to the initial tab.
- Search keyword is changed to the selected text, and the selected text even loses its selection.
- Originally, a selected text shouldn't lose its selection when the tab is focused out.
- When a tab loses and gets back its focus, the selected text remains selected as intended. Then the "Find in Page" function is re-invoked.
- The function normally reads a selected text and put it as a search term. And it works exactly the same in this case, which should not.