Been using Vivaldi for almost a week now and would like to give some feedback.

• I really like this browser, the speed dial makes it easy to navigate to whatever sites I visit often. The color changing tabs are a neat aesthetic and the overall open and customization nature is very cool to see. Coming from Chrome though, I notice somethings that are lacking and buggy. - Right clicking on the taskbar icon to make a new window doesn't work. I need to click on the Vivaldi icon in the upper left to make a new window. - Having 2 windows and 4-5 tabs makes the browser unstable at times. - Some YouTube and JWPlayer videos doesn't play. - I would like a shortcut for re-opening closed tabs instead of clicking on the garbage-can. On Chrome and other browsers, this can be done with Ctrl + Shift + T - I would like to have speed dial as my homepage. It is currently set as Google, but all I want when I open the browser is to get to speed dial. - Plugins. I know you're working on this though. - There should be an option to eliminate the Google search box at the top right. I only use the url-field anyway, so it only takes up space. - There should be an option to remove the white line in the bottom of the screen, I can zoom with Ctrl + Scroll anyway, I won't use the bar before you implement mail and the option to choose would be great. - E-mail, I know you're working on this as well. EDIT: - Make suggestions activate faster so when I press for example; gm, I don't search gm on google, but go to gmail.com (if that's the suggestion that would come up)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.