Closing a window with shortcut and no tabs

• Hello!

I just started using Vivaldi browser and I'm trying to move from Chrome. I'm happy with a lot of settings, but I`m really used to being able to close browser window with Ctrl+W or Ctrl+F4 (operated mostly by a simple macro on mouse) when there is just one tab left. Can I do that in Vivaldi?

I would really like to and I can't find a way to do it. I can only see that Ctrl+W is strictly assigned to closing just a tab. In a situation, where there is just one tab, it doesn't close the whole window, so a window with one tab is not considered just a tab.

Same way I don't seem to be able to close the window with one tab by just clicking the tab with a mouse scroll. I guess this is less important for me, but if I can set it somewhere in settings I would be very thankful for a direction.

• @RockinApache If you want to exit the browser, assign a suitable shortcut to Exit, in Settings, Keyboard (Alt P to get there). Alt F4 can be assigned (don't be phased by the fact that the settings dialogue closes when you press it), or Ctrl Shift W, etc.

• @RockinApache said in Closing a window with shortcut and no tabs:

Hello!

I just started using Vivaldi browser and I'm trying to move from Chrome. I'm happy with a lot of settings, but I`m really used to being able to close browser window with Ctrl+W or Ctrl+F4 (operated mostly by a simple macro on mouse) when there is just one tab left. Can I do that in Vivaldi?

Settings/Tabs/Don't close window with last tab, uncheck it.

• @iAN-CooG said in Closing a window with shortcut and no tabs:

Settings/Tabs/Don't close window with last tab, uncheck it.

Well, I guess that missed it...
    Thank you very much for a very fast reply, this was all I needed :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.