Broswerverlauf, Einstellungen, was fehlt?

• Hallo liebe Vivaldi-Gemeinde, ich bin relativ neu hier und habe direkt ein paar Fragen: 1. Welche Elementaren Inhalte fehlen noch im Vivaldi-Browser? 2. Gibt es eine Moeglichkeit den Verlauf abzuschalten (wie bei Opera und anderen Browsern auch)? 3. Sind die vorhanden Einstellungsmoeglichkeiten alle die es momentan gibt, oder habe ich was uebersehen? Ich bin aufjedenfall positiv ueberrascht und wuerde am liebsten nur noch Vivaldi benutzen, dennoch fehlen mir die ein oder anderen Funktionen noch um das tun zu koennen. Gute Arbeit an die Macher und weiterhin viel Erfolg. Auf eine Antwort wuerde ich mich freuen. Liebe Gruesse, Merkaber PS: In der Foren-Suchfunktion habe ich schon nach meinen Fragen gestoebert, aber es ist nichts bei rausgekommen O_o?!

• Okay, sorry I didn't get that. Here my Question again in English>

Hallo Vivaldi-Community,

I am relative new in this forum and I have some questions about this browser:
    1. Which fundamental contents are so far not in the browser?
    2. Is there a possibility to deactivate the history?
    3. Are there more settings anywhere or are those settings all?

I am really happy about his new browser and I would like to use him instead of my other, but there are to many things I miss yet.
    Good job and good luck for the future!

Merkaber

I am sorry for my bad English, I am not a native speaker ;) .

• I second the idea of disabling the history - just like with Opera. This feature differs from private browsing. It ensures that there is no record of the history until the end, but you are still able to use the auto fill-in feature, i.e.
    In contrast to this option there could just be an optiol like "clear history at time of closing". Would meet my requirements as well.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.