Saved Session Window Unreadable & Unusable

• I saved an important session and the Open Saved Session command opens a floating window that's virtually unreadable. There's a tiny strip over the Open, Delete and Cancel buttons, and below the Open Session title. You can just about scroll if you try a lot. But I can't find the name of the saved session. I CAN find the bin file for the saved session. Any idea how to fix this?

• 0_1492580268361_SavedSessionPic.png

• Which Vivaldi does produce this?
    Which Windows version?
    Did you change User Interface zoom? Do you have a HiRes monitor?

I ask because i remember a user who had a similar problem with non-selectable sessions in session window.

• @Gwen-Dragon Hi! 1.8.770.56 (Stable channel) (32-bit). Installed (and generally working beautifully) as standalone. Yes, 4K res monitor, Alienware 17 R3. I don't think I changed the zoom settings, and changing the zoom on the bottom of the page didn't help.
    Anything else I can check
    Did the other user's problem get solved?
    Thanks in advance!

• @WombatPete said in Saved Session WIndow Unreadable & Unusable:

I don't think I changed the zoom settings

You can see the setting for the user interface at:
    Settings --> Appearance --> in the section "User Interface Zoom"
    by default this is set to 100%

• @WombatPete said in Saved Session WIndow Unreadable & Unusable:

Did the other user's problem get solved?

No, and the Vivaldi internal testers could not reproduce the issue.

But feel free to report your issue as a bug report. May be the developers know what is wrong.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report the bug at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    If you use any extensions please give information which ones you use.
    If you have a URL or a own testpage which can checked, add it to the bugreport.
    If you have own testcase files (HTML, CSS, JS etc.) add them to the confirmation mail you get after report.
    If you have a screenrecording video, you can attach it to give the developers a hint how this might happen or look like.
    You will get a bug confirmation mail and in a reply to this mail you can add more information and files as attachments for the testers and bug tracking team.

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• The zoom was at 100%. I tried zooming out - the same window comes up, exactly the same look, the same small slit for the contents.
    I tried zooming in - same window, but bigger. I must say, I can scroll in it, with some effort. I see "Creation Date" in there, and an "Open Session in a New Window" option with a check mark - but I don't see my saved session

QUESTION: I HAVE THE BIN FILE. CAN I SOMEHOW USE THAT TO RESTORE THE SESSION?

Thanks in advance.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.