Revert from preview tabs to ordinary tabs?[Solved]

• [b]Solved[/b] I feel quite stupid by now after having spent a ton of time searching for a toggle option for the preview thing. It seems like i accidentally dragged the tab menu down by accident and mistook the effect for a function i had triggered by accident. Please disregard this post. Hi community. I have recently installed the tech release of Vivaldi and i am really liking it so far, but i have come across a bit of a problem that i cant seem to find a way to revert. I must have mistakenly hit some kind of shortcut function in the browser that makes the tab bar display tabs as previews instead of normal tabs, a problem that has become quite distracting when using the browser. I cannot seem to find any documentation on how this mode is toggled, so i figure someone out the might know the answer to how i revert it back. I have attached an image of how my tabs are currently showing up. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/29212/tabs.png[/img]

• Hover the cursor over the line between the tab bar and address bar, then drag it upwards.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.