[Resolved] Can't resize the window, always maximized

• Greetings
    The first idea will be that this is just like that other question - - - well it isn't.
    Running Debian stretch (Linux xxxxxxxxx 4.1.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.1.6-1 (2015-08-23) x86_64 GNU/Linux) using Nvidia 352.21 drivers. Am running north of 16 GB of RAM and have 2 GPU cards with 4 monitors set up as 2 virtual monitors (one is 1080 x 3840 and the other is 3000 x 1920 (assuming that I'm remembering the resolutions correctly)) with each graphic card having 2.5 GB of RAM. So I have lots of resources! Loaded Vivaldi. Insists on being on the 3000 x 1920 monitor but its below the mid point. Well my physical screens show the top half of the right side as the left side is a monitor in portrait mode. A bunch of kills and restarts trying to find things like settings (can't really set anything - - - why?) and so I'm trying full screen. By now I've managed to move the screen to my lower virtual screen (its 1080 x 3840) and I'm unable to change the upper margin the lower margin the left margin or the right margin. WHY?

• @o1bigtenor -- Is yours off or on? It's off by default, & in Linux often causes [me] various visual anomalies, unless/until ticked on [then restart].
    0_1492219585210_upload-b5607840-70d1-4142-b930-90389a572fab
    ..............................................................................................
    Tower & Lappy = Maui Linux 17.03 x64 Plasma 5.9.3.
    ..............................................................................................

• @Steffie

Thank you - - - that was what was needed.
    I was actually unable to see the settings box because it opened in the space below the physical monitor (on the virtual monitor).
    Took some scratching to open that box and then I was able to find this box.

I don't see a way of marking this as solved but the initial question is.

@o1bigtenor: I'll take care of that.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.