I want to reinstall, how to make sure to save and import all my configs?

• I already talked about that I'm seeing some performance problems with Vivaldi, and today I had the idea of uninstall the browser, which now is the 64bits version and install the 32bits version. I have hopes that this may help me, but I'm afraid to use the save and import tools.

The export option saves just favorites?
    What about notes?
    Passwords?
    "Little things?

I use Ubuntu Gnome 16.10.
    If I uninstall Vivaldi, some files will remain, personal files, and when I install the new version these files will be restored to their places?
    These days the browser is everything, I'm more afraid to lose something in the browser than lose the SO.

@Panino: I can't imagine why 32-bit would run better than 64-bit on your 64-bit system. I'm not even sure it can run under your architecture at all. (Have you added the i386 architecture and installed the three library packages libc6:i386, libncurses5:i386, and libstdc++6:i386?)

In any event, you may first want to refresh your profile before you think of doing another install. A fresh profile can do wonders. In the process of doing that, you will learn where all of your "important to back up" files are.

@Panino said in I want to reinstall, how to make sure to save and import all my configs?:

The export option saves just favorites?
    What about notes?
    Passwords?
    "Little things?

Check files here

• On a 64bit Linux install the 64bit version, on a 32bit Linux the 32bit version.

Don't mix 32bit and 64bit. if you do so, some Video Rights Management (DRM) and Video decoding may fail.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.