Problem with the Facebook Interface

• Hello,

since the last update, i've this problem on Facebook, and probably with some others site.
    http://i.imgur.com/hfXXsMQ.png

It's work on Chrome, Firefox but no't with Vivaldi, and i haven't got extension.
    Actually, i'll stay on Firefox and i'm wait a fix to problem, thank you if you can help me !

And what is your problem? Please describe it.

• Hello Panacea,
    did you try to completely clear the browser cache? I've experienced similar problems on Chrome and the way to fix this was to clear the entire browser cache.

This could happen sometimes. Try these methods one by one and you'll fix your problem:

1. Force reload the page and all of its contents including scripts, styles and images (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [R] or [CTRL] + [F5]);
    2. Open the page in Private Window (by default: press [CTRL] + [SHIFT] + [N] to launch a new Private Window or select Menu > File > New Private Window). If the page works in Private Window, then go to step 4.
    3. Disable all extensions (if this resolves your issue, then try enabling them one by one to check which one is causing the trouble);
    4. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary;
    5. Refresh your profile.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.