All in One - Chat Client : Whats app, FB, Twitter etc

• Today, many spend hours in browsing and fare share of time is consumed by social networks as well, So I think its better to have a All in One Chat Client where we will be able to use logging in to almost all social networking accounts like Whats app, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc where we don't need to depend on different OS depending clients for the same purpose which could be protected by a Master password and User defined locking mechanism as well.

@sagar.nair: There is a topic for all feature requests, each to be brought up one at a time, where users can vote on them. It is Feature Requests for 1.9 / 1.10.

I have been moving your posts to the Feature Requests category where they belong, but if you really want appropriate feedback that will be meaningful to the developers, you ought to simply add them one at a time to "Feature Requests for 1.9 / 1.10," where they can be voted up or down and commented on in one place by other users.

• @sagar.nair said in All in One - Chat Client : Whats app, FB, Twitter etc:

Today, many spend hours in browsing and fare share of time is consumed by social networks as well, So I think its better to have a All in One Chat Client where we will be able to use logging in to almost all social networking accounts like Whats app, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc where we don't need to depend on different OS depending clients for the same purpose which could be protected by a Master password and User defined locking mechanism as well.

Vivaldi does this already, I was faced with the same issue and have two solutions for you:

1. Use www.rambox.pro, an Open Source application that does that and more.
    2. Use a second, standalone Vivaldi install and tune it up to open those pages on start up, plus smart hibernation, plus bigger sized UI. It works great, but I prefer Rambox for the simplicity.

Personally I run rambox on 2/5ths of the screen, and Vivaldi on the other 3/5ths of the screen.

• @NSANE
    I know Rambox , Frank and other kinds though, I want Vivaldi to become an all in one replacement for all those. Make it as a User defined feature enable / disable on the go will definitely make it lovable for heavy users.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.