Search in history match only exact sentence

• Hello,

Before reporting a bug I want to be sure I have not miss anything.

My issue :
    I want to open a recent document from G-Drive. I type 'Ctrl + T' to open a new tab and enter into the adress bar.
    I type the name of my document, as I do in Firefox. Nothing happen like I want here, I can't get any result, at least not the ones I expect.
    I type 'xxxx yyyy' but my document title is 'xxxxs yyyys' and when I forget the plural, it simply does not appear in the results.
    It took me a lot of time to identify that issue ^^

What I want :
    An adress bar with Firefox behaviour, a normal search bar that match as the 'grep' command, or at least the possibility to set up this with a checkbox. I'm pretty sure most of people in the earth can't memory the exact title, letter by letter, of every page from every website they visit.

Should I report a bug for this or I missed a parameter ?

Thx !

• @Purgator Have you activated anything under "Tools/Settings/Address Bar" - Address Auto-Complete ?

• @TbGbe Yes it's activated but... what the point of the question ?

• @Purgator
    If not mistaken, the issue about need exact match ever brought up at least once in this forum.

Maybe also part of issue to why address bar not sorting in right way since around 1.7 snapshot(?).
    And we all know that one already in continues work.

• @Purgator When I have (both of) those de-activated, I get NO suggestions in url bar as you described

enter into the adress bar. I type the name of my document, as I do in Firefox. Nothing happen like I want here, I can't get any result

• @dLeon Ok, If I'm right It's a bug issue. I'm going to report this since It's too much important ;)

@TbGbe Of course cause you unload that functionality.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.