GMail Configuration always lost

• I have used nearly 10-15 browsers in total on different OS like windows & linux. One peculiar problem I am facing in windows OS ( Windows 7 64 bit ). After every shut down of windows, whenever I re-use vivaldi browser, every time I have to re-configure my GMail account from ab-initio. Means I have to fill all the details again & again. Which means my previous details feeded are either vanished or delinked. I have used internet explorer, firefox, google-chrome, U C browser, opera & much others. This problem of vanishing/delinking previous details is new for me. And despite the fact that your browser is much-much faster that the others mentioned above, I am bound to divert myself towards other browsers mentioned above.
    Would you please look in the matter deeply and evolve the reason behind it? I again repeat your browser is feature-rich, fast but this lacuna compels me to avoid it. So if you want to make your browser popular, please please find a solution for it.

sender mfskanpur@gmail.com

Hi, I don't use Gmail, so I can't test this, but it's a popular service and for sure there is a lot of people using it on Vivaldi without such issue - but since nobody replied yet, here's what I would recommend:

(first of all, I'm not sure what do you mean by "the details" you have to fill in after each browser restart, so I assume it's some page configuration settings)

1. Make sure that you're not using any extensions (especially adblockers);
    2. Check the cookies settings to see if you don't have any exception rules for Google domains set to "Block" or "Clear on exit": vivaldi://chrome/settings/contentExceptions#cookies;
    3. Clear browsing data and restart the browser if necessary;
    4. Temporarily refresh your profile.

Try all of these steps one by one, checking after each one, if the issue still persists.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.