High ram and cpu usage in Vivaldi.1.8.770.54.x64

• Hi, everyone. Yesterday I installed Vivaldi.1.8.770.54.x64 on my Win 10 and everything was just fine. Now when i'm opening 2 or 3 or more tabs suddenly cpu and ram usage increases significantly! I realized there was a same issue with the last versions of Vivaldi, But i thought that was fixed!
    Ram: 8 GB
    CPU: Intel core i5-4440
    Windows 10 x64
    So, What to do?
    Many Regards!

• @aliniceboy Install the 32-bit version (recommended). The 64-bit version will use more RAM, and should be considered experimental.

• @Pesala
    I will try it.
    thanks for your reply.

• I´ve been experimenting with the last update (1.9). By the way I´ve been doing this from the beginning. Definitively Vivaldi is not for us 2MB RAM computers. Comparatively, Firefox and Slimjet take much less RAM. Why this is so, beats me. I normally use one or two tabs. I hope in the future this can be addressed because I think Vivaldi has a great future and is a browser worth using.
    Thanks.

• Note that as of Snapshot 1.9.818.29, the Team Blog no longer marks the 32-bit version for Windows as (recommended).

• Try the 32-bit version even if your system has plenty of free RAM and you don't notice that much difference in RAM usage.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.