Cursor doesn't hide and position in youtube video is not remembered

• When watching youtube, or on twitch, the cursor doesn't automatically hide in full screen (minor bug). and also in youtube, if i have to refresh the page while watching a video, vivaldi doesn't remember the position of the video i was watching, and restarts from the beginning. Not huge issues, just a few bugs that hopefully the developers can address. Vivaldi is a really cool browser, just needs to be polished up in a few areas.

First of all, check your "Fullscreen Mode" settings in vivaldi://settings/webpages/. Especially, the "Hide the mouse cursor for page-initiated fullscreen" checkbox.

Nevertheless, I'm constantly suffering from the first issue and I've noticed that the cursor won't hide if I move it to the far-right side of the screen - which I have the habit of doing unconsciously, since the bug with a cursor not hiding at all appeared in earlier versions of Vivaldi. But if I move the cursor a little bit to the left, it'll hide.

I'm using the "Magic actions for YouTube" extension, so to fully investigate the issue, I'd have to use YT for a while without the extension, so that I could make a detailed bug report on that (if there is a bug) but I'm just too lazy to do that right now. So far, it didn't bother me that much...

As for the second issue - the video always started from the beginning for me, even without any extensions. I've just tried it in Opera and the video starts from the beginning there too...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.