[feature improvement] TAB PREVIEW

• Vivaldi Translator

Hey, when [b]tabs[/b] are placed [b]left/right side[/b], the tab [b]preview[/b] should be placed [b]next to the tab - not under[/b]. See attachment for my proper explanation. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/28705/tab_preview.jpg[/img]

• +1
    Also the delay & size of the previews should be a setting (i.e. allow delay of 0)

I have also called for this a couple of times. Of course I still support it.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Ayespy:

I have also called for this a couple of times. […]

well, I can't operate with a search then :D I tried to search "preview" in all platforms forum but I did not find anything similar to this request (and was surprised).

and now I tried to search it again (with a wider range) and found it under WINDOWS (requests), In the future I will have to consider that some are just willing to have features only on platform they use :) (no offence - I'm trying to take it easy and as a fun :) )

Anyway, thanks for pointing out that you were writing about this sooner.

:)

• +1

• +1.
    Furthermore, if the site is playing a video, then the preview should show a live preview of the video itself.

• @StevenJ:

Furthermore, if the site is playing a video, then the preview should show a live preview of the video itself.

this would be sweet.

• Don't get me wrong, but I prefer new Opera's tab preview. It's large, elegant, and easily distinguishable. It would be nice to have something like that in Vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.