Where can i send bug reports?

• I love your browser. It's the most exciting software I've seen in years. As such I really want it to be successful. How can one submit bug reports?

• But please do some research before to see if it really is a bug, a known issue or if it has already been reported

• @duarte.framos ok happy to do that research. but as far as I have seen, bug reports I file via the bugreport url aren't posted anywhere. am I wrong about that? Also where is the known issues list?

• @aach1 The "bug report list" is closed and not available to the public.
    That is why @duarte-framos suggested research.

I believe he was referring to looking through the Vivaldi forums and/or posting any "problems" or "feature requests" here first for discussion with other users.

• Yes, that is what I mean, the bug tracker is currently closed to public, so searching the forum or through google is whats best for now.

• @aach1 Or just post your problem here and see if somebody can help you or at least know if this is a known issue.
    For the most bugs I recommend that you post what Windows Mac OS or Linux version you use, which extensions are installed and what your vivaldi Version is (you can look this up at '''vivaldi://about''') below your description of your problem.

• For questions about bugs please create a thread in the forum for your OS (see https://forum.vivaldi.net/category/2/vivaldi-browser) and discuss with others if it is a bug.

• How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report each bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.
    If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.