Setting Preferences for New History tab

• Vivaldi's new History is really an incredible improvement, but I guess people wouldn't want to check those numbers and statistics every single time they access the History tab. Is there any way to set preferences on what appear on History?

In pervious versions, when opening the History, the search box is not focused. I could take that. I just need to press TAB a few times, or click on it. But now, if I want to search the whole history, besides having to click on the search box, I have also to click on "Search All History" button. That makes no sense to me.

I usually access internet between 22:00 and 4:00, so when I access History right after midnight, all data is hidden and I have to lick on "List", "Week" or "Month" to see relevant stuff, since "Day" is chosen by default.

Summing it up, I need help on three things:

1. How to make the "More info" panel stay hidden by default?
    2. How to search the whole history by default, without the need to click on "Search All History" button?
    3. How to make "List", instead of "Day", be chosen by default?

Looking for "history" on Vivaldi settings window didn't return any useful result.

• I think it would be cool to be able to customize the History page, as I also don't find the default set on the current day to be particularly useful.

But I'd be remiss not to mention to you that there's a history panel now, and that it is basically a simple version of the history page itself. Simple in that it's just a list and has none of the data or calendar information. You could use it as a workaround to your problem.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.