Adjusting some visual elements

• Hi guys,
    I've been peeking around Vivaldi for a little bit, and now I thought I'd become a member. I understand that it was built by a former Opera member, well I come from Opera, so I'm interested. My first impression of Vivaldi, I like it. The only thing is that I think some visual elements could really be adjusted. The managers in the Tools menu (bookmarks, history, and extensions) are not too user friendly. I am a big bookmark maniac, and I miss having the layout and visual style as Opera. http://www.opera.com/blogs/news/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/10/blogg-2.jpg And the custom bookmark folders should stay separate from the ones on the toolbar. The last thing, the menus seem a bit compact. It would be better to have one menu for both Windows and Mac with all options and managers right there.

I apologize if I rambled too much. I was reviewing Vivaldi back when it first launched, and I see it's really coming along.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.