Crash when open more than 15 tabs from Bookmarks

• Hi, I have imported my bookmarks from Chrome and to have icons in bookmark tab I decided to select many and open all at once.
    But if I open more then 15, Vivaldi instantly crash (tabs are not restored and icons do not appear).
    15 Tabs are opening just fine, if I select 16 browser crash :)

Tried on both 32 and 64 bit, my OS is Windows 10 Pro, i7, 16GB Ram, so resources are more than enough.

I can provide *.dmp file to a team member, maybe there is any useful information.

Have a nice day :)

• @exaybachay I just opened a folder of 25 bookmarks without any issues. You could submit a bug report with details of the sites that you tried to open. If you don't try to include the 16th site, but try with a different set of 20 tabs, does it still crash?

• I just found why it happen, when there is a page with popup login/pass like this: alt text

If I open without this I can open more ;)

I can confirm the bug with opening just one bookmark pointing to a site that uses the native login prompt. After clicking on "Open in New Window"/"Open in New Background Window"/"Open in New Private Window", Vivaldi will crash immediately.

I will send a more detailed bug report later (I might have to create an example site for that matter).

Can confirm the crashes with 1.8 Stable with opening bookmarks having
    Basic Authentication popups.
    But it happens not allways! But when it happens after first tab is loaded.

I will investigate the issue now in bugtracker.
    Reported crash VB-27263 "Crash while opening many bookmarks (having basic auth)"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.