Scroll Wheel Stop Working for Some reason

• First i noticed this issue on docker.com. This page: https://www.docker.com/what-docker

Mouse scroll wheel wouldn't work and have to manually scroll down. Then i opened same page in Chrome and it was fine. Refresh or Re-opening page wouldn't help either.

Then i had similar issue on other sites which works fine and then on a page reload or moving to different page makes scroll wheel stopped working.. Re-opening some of those pages make scroll wheel work.

Never had this kind of issue with chrome, comodo dragon and any other browser.

• @Key Have you any extension for scrolling installed?
    It happens only there, or also in other sites? (Here works)

• @Key I don't see a problem on that page, but there is a random bug where scrolling sometimes stops working. It might be connected with scrolling too soon before the page has loaded, but without a clear recipe to reproduce it, the bug is difficult to fix.

• I just ran into this as well, and I definitely tried to scroll before the page was done loading. Closing and reopening the tab (with ctrl-shift-t) fixed it.

It may also be relevant that I've explicitly enabled scroll anchoring in vivaldi://flags.

• @jtackaberry said in Scroll Wheel Stop Working for Some reason:

It may also be relevant that I've explicitly enabled scroll anchoring in vivaldi://flags.

Testing the flag. Scrolling seems better. If I notice strange, I'll write here ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.