Saving opened pages/tabs in a folder
I'd love to have a function that allows for saving opened pages/tabs in a folder.
@pstegm: You don't like saving opened pages/tabs in a bookmarks folder, in a stack, or in a session?
Yes, in a bookmarks folder, in a stack, or in a session, Ayespy!
@pstegm Right-click on a tab to see the available options to bookmark all open tabs, etc.
Save as Bookmark:
For All Tabs that are open
1.) Rightclick on a tab
2.) Select "Bookmark All Open Pages"
For One Tab
- First option same as in "For all tabs that are open" but click on "Bookmark Tab"
- Second option press "F6" than drag the tab you want, to the bookmarks panel
- Third option click the bookmark-flag in the addressbar
For Selected Tabs only
Press and hold "Ctrl" than click on all tabs you want to bookmark
- First option same as in "For all tabs that are open" but click on "Bookmark xxx Tabs"
- Second option press "F6" than drag the tabs you want, to the bookmarks panel
Press and hold "Ctrl" than select all tabs you want to stack
Rigthclick on one of those tabs select: "New Tab Stack with Selection (xx Tabs)"
Press and hold leftmousebutton on a tab than drag him on another tab (sometimes a bit tricky but you'll get used to it)
- Close every tab you don't (!) want to save
- Press "F2"
- Type session
- Select "Save Open Tabs as Session"
To load a session do the same as above but select "Open Saved Session"*
Thanks Zaibon and Pesala! Hadn't seen this yet.
However, when I go for saving a session via F2, Vivaldi freezes:
Further actions (write, save) not possible.
Latest version installed.