Requested features which are already implemented

• Vivaldi Team

In order to contain the feature requests thread, some of the features that have been already implemented are moved here. Thanks in advance for your understanding. :slight_smile:

• Opera 10 like Find in page

alt text

• an Option to disable Tab Stacking

a new option to disable tab stacking (completely).
    if more than a dozen tabs are open, its nearly impossible to move a tab, without it merges with another tab.

for heavy researches vivaldi is not usable

• an option to set a tab in a cycle container then make it accessible in keyboard shortcuts and mouse gestures allowing switching between tabs inside this container, I find it useful in some situations where I have lots of opened tabs and I need to give priority for some tabs

• an option to hide webpages from web panel when clicking outside and have an option to pin it when needed

!!! This is a thread for already implemented features, not for Feature requests !!!
    Please post feature requests at https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/15385/feature-requests-for-1-9-1-10/546

• Vivaldi Translator

Already implemented:

• Add the possibility to catch and move the extension icons.
    • Possibility to mark all items at once, for Clear Private Data.
    • Add the option for opening Screenshots from notes in New Tab
    • Add option in Clear private data to clear Typing history in Adress bar and Search bar
    • More option for right click on Extension icons, not only Hide button
    • Add History manager to the panel

These are the features that I have personally asked and repeatedly suggested a few times :wink:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.