Why does ctrl+shift+t or ctrl+z not restore a closed tab to the correct position?

• As the title says, using the ctrl+shift+t or ctr+z shorts does not restore a previously closed tab to the correct position, but to the end of my list, meanwhile if you restore from the trashcan thing it puts the tab back in its position prior to closing. Anyone can tell me how to fix this or if this is a bug?

Also, different issue, but why do the tabs/menu bars darken when tabbed out of vivaldi? Is there any way to make it not do that? It is kinda distracting.

Thanks,
    Suzukaze

• I've noticed this too, I'm on Manjaro.

Although the tab doesn't get restored at the end of my list, or in any sort of uniform way at all. They just pop back into existence in some random place on the tab bar, not even necessarily near related tabs. It makes it pretty difficult to find them once they're restored.

• @Suzukaze The first issue has to be addressed by the Vivaldi Team.

About the second one, I believe it behaves like that to help you distinguish whether the browser is in or out of focus. There's no option to "disable" it in the settings, I'm afraid you would have to edit the browser's core files to achieve that (which might be too inconvenient). Perhaps it depends on the Theme that you use, but for me, the "darkened" text and buttons (when the browser is out of focus) are still pretty readable, so it doesn't really bother me...

• @pafflick I see, well I'm glad to know that the first issue at least isn't something I'm doing wrong. As far as I could tell there wasn't any way to fix it anyway.

Also, regarding the second thing, it isn't a huge deal, just kinda weird to me. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.