A way to override Keyboard Shortcuts for specific pages?

• Fairly new user to Vivaldi here, love the browser so far, a few minor complaints although the 1.8 release actually appears to have ironed a few of them out, but there is one fairly annoying issue I am still having.
    I am a college student studying Computer Science, and a tool I have recently begun using quite a bit is the cloud9 IDE. For those who don't know, it is a cloud based IDE that gives you a workspace, code editor, and terminal, along with several other useful developer tools, right in your web browser. Vivaldi presents a slightly annoying problem with this however, which is that if I hit Ctrl+S to save my project files, the browser attempts to save the web page as well. I have a feeling this is a bug that will be fixed, but in the meantime I would prefer not to disable ALL of Vivaldi's keyboard shortcuts if possible. However the closest I can get to what I want is assigning a keyboard shortcut that toggles ALL keyboard shortcuts on and off. Is there a way to automatically turn off shortcuts for certain pages, or better yet only turn off certain shortcuts?

• No, site-specific shortcuts are not implemented. And i cant guess how to do this.

• I guess for now I'll just have to either turn off Vivaldi's keyboard shortcuts or just save my cloud9 projects the long way. Theoretically though this should be fixable in a future update, because Vivaldi is the only browser where I have that problem.

• @leggettc13 said in A way to override Keyboard Shortcuts for specific pages?:

I have a feeling this is a bug that will be fixed

I have a feeling that you're having the right feeling. ๐Ÿ˜œ Unfortunately, there's no "master" switch for the keyboard shortcuts, so I guess you're better off using another browser for that one website until the bug is finally fixed...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.