[Solved] Folders in Bookmark Bar

• Disregard! I figured out how to do what I needed!

I wrote a whole message about this, but when I realized Vivaldi had what I wanted, I tried to delete this message but was told I didn't have the privileges to delete my own message.

• I don't know if I understand you correctly, but you can already do that.

Create a Folder and put all the folders you want in the bookmarks bar in it. Then set this folder as bookmark bar folder with rightclick.

@WayneB: K - soooo, ennyway, there are two issues here - the ability to have all your bookmarks folders on the Bookmarks Bar (that is cake, and trivial to accomplish - simply make sure they are in a single top-level folder and assign that folder as your Bookmarks Bar), and the full functionality of the Bar itself, which is not yet fully developed.

Right now, you can have hierarchical folders in the Bookmarks Panel and in Speed Dial, and interact with them more or less appropriately, edit them (except you can't directly edit URLs in Speed Dial yet), etc. BUT - you can't do all of the appropriate things with your folders-in-folders or bookmarks-in-folders on the Bookmarks Bar yet, either. Once you are in a folder, all you can do is open its contents - nothing else. That still needs to be more fully fleshed-out, and will be.

• @Ayespy Yes, figured that out. But then another little forum issue. I wasn't able to delete my own message. Maybe because there were already replies?

• @luetage said in [Solved} Folders in Bookmark Bar:

I don't know if I understand you correctly, but you can already do that.

Yes, thank you. I did figure it out. Thank you so much for your support.

Oops:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.