This browser rocks!

• Wow! Just tried it for like one hour, but Vivaldi probably is going to become my new favorite standard browser!

After like decades and probably tens of thousands of hours with Firefox, Firefox has put me off lately because of its ever increasing slowness and incompatibility with lots of add-ons that I had been using for a long time.

What's more, and this is a very important point for me, Vivaldi is fully compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking (of course apart from also being speech-enabled by Google speech recognition).

Thanks and keep up the great work!

David.P

@David.P said in This browser rocks!:

Wow! Just tried it for like one hour, but Vivaldi probably is going to become my new favorite standard browser!

Nice to heaer you like it.

What's more, and this is a very important point for me, Vivaldi is fully compatible with Dragon NaturallySpeaking

Good to hear!
    Do you use Dragon NaturallySpeaking it for Accessability?

• @Gwen-Dragon said in This browser rocks!:

Do you use Dragon NaturallySpeaking it for Accessability?

Hi Gwen,

I don't use it for accessibility. I use it for general dictation. I dictate basically everything, for example also this post, which takes me only a couple of seconds :)

Cheers
    David

• @David.P -- Wow, that's quite impressive! :-)

@David.P Ah, you are a lazy or slow typer? ;)
    Yes, typing with speech recognition is fine and makes life easier.
    I didn't had tested it yet on Linux or Windows

• Actually in Chrome, you can dictate everything without having to buy NaturallySpeaking, using this extension. However, it does not seem to work in Vivaldi, for some reason :disappointed_relieved:

There's also a couple of other dictation extensions which I have not tried (recently, and in Vivaldi, that is).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.