Full Screen Video Bugs

• I know this has been commented on occasionally in the past, but I just updated to 1.8 and these issues still remain for me.
    When in full-screen mode on videos (eg. Youtube and Netflix), there are two bugs:

1. Mouse cursor does not hide with the UI, unless I press a key or click.
    2. The Escape key does not un-toggle full-screen mode.

I'm on a retina Macbook Pro (mid 2014), macOS 10.12.3.

• Escape on fullscreen works for me, the visible mouse cursor bugs me since forever lol

I believe on youtube you can hit the F-button to toggle fullscreen though.

Me too. In recent snapshots, going fullscreen (often) does not hide the mouse pointer. (OS X 10.11.6)

Just tried to reproduce on YouTube but the pointer hid, as it should. Hitting Escape to exit fullscreen worked too. However, when I went fullscreen again, this time the pointer did not hide. Pressed the Space key twice (to pause and resume) and the pointer hid.

After exiting fullscreen, the Minimize window control button still gets broken. (Maximizing/un-maximizing restores the control.)

Tried watching Netflix fullscreen and the mouse pointer would not hide for me there either.

• @xyzzy That's funny, I always used to press space twice too, until OP said any key. And he's right, one keypress is enough if it's not the space key.

• Why is such a basic bug still unfixed? (I mean that as a real question, not as a complaint.) Anything we can do to move it along more?

Also, any idea why my Escape key doesn't work? I tried disabling my extensions, but that didn't fix it. (Thanks for the F key suggestion -- that does work and it's very helpful).

• Vivaldi Translator

“'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?”

Homer Simpson quotes

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.