Close program Bug or feature

• Vivaldi is running. I open via File -> New Window a new instance. I close one Window via File -> close. Both open windows were closed. I start TP again. Both instances are open. Beise

• Feature … though there is no File > Close in Windows - only File > Exit.

You can close Vivaldi with multiple windows open, though only from the menu (or your desktop). If you do close it that way, then when you restart it every window will be reopened. That is how Opera Presto (Opera versions below 15) was designed to work and that is what is intended for Vivaldi as well. You can still close individual windows with the x in the corner or via keyboard shortcut.

• @sgunhouse:

You can still close individual windows with the x in the corner or via keyboard shortcut.

I can't. The only way I can close the main window is File -> Exit or right-click taskbar -> Close. The X in the corner does nothing, I can click it but nothing happens.

(if this is already reported, sorry but there were tons of threads to go through even with search)

Edit. Sorry, didn't see this was the Linux area. I have Windows version.

• You also use the menu bar rather than the menu button - there is a known bug that the Close "x" stops working if you use the menu bar. Though Alt-F4 should still work.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.