Tenho que reinstalar toda vez que reinicio o MacBook

• Olá
    Tenho que reinstalar o browser Vivaldi toda vez que reinicio o meu notebook.
    Alguém poderia me ajudar a resolver esse problema?
    Obrigado.

@santana Hi. That's strange. Did you install Vivaldi in the usual manner, by opening the .dmg disk image file and dragging Vivaldi.app to your Applications folder, or did you do something different such as trying to run it directly from the disk image folder? If this was a typical install, did you download Vivaldi directly from vivaldi.com or from another web site?

Is this your personal laptop or a school/corporate laptop with security software that purges "unauthorized" applications?

Lastly, FYI, outside of the Local Forums, we ask that you please post in English. Thanks!

Hello
    I have to reinstall the browser Vivaldi every time restart my laptop.
    Could someone help me solve this problem?
    Thank you.

• @xyzzy
    Like the vast majority of the downloads I make, it automatically creates a copy to the applications folder, I stopped being aware of it. With your observation, I made the copy and the problem was solved. Thanks a lot for the help. Have a great and productive week.

@santana I'm glad that we were able to help. Welcome to the Vivaldi community!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.