Tree Tabs

• Can you please add a feature to save and load session of the tree? Because when I use vivaldi's built-in session manager, I lose my tree when I load the session.
    Anyway, This is great extension. thanks for your effort.

• @sed Yes, this is because, when you use Vivaldi session, obviously tabs are recreated anew, so all their Ids are generated anew too, not from previous session. I can't connect new tabs with old ones because of that. There is no reference from old id to the new one. Only thing that could connect them would be url, but it's not unique, so there is no way to do that. This is unfortunate how chromium engine works, there is a lot of limitations.

Instead of trees, I want to re-integrate a possibility to hibernate groups that I have in my other extension, but when you load a group all tabs are loaded, so you must be sure to have enough RAM to accommodate them.

• @razr96 Yes, I will try to add it and test what is going on. Thanks for the code :)

• @kroppy what i am thinking is to add a save session button in this extension, so when that button is pressed, the current tree structure and its URL are saved to a file. Then when it is loaded, new tab and tree are created accordingly, in new window maybe.

• Any luck with the gitlab conversion? I have a couple of tweaks I'd like to add, but it is messy, git (or svn) would make it easier for me to track.

• @sed said in Tree Tabs:

@kroppy what i am thinking is to add a save session button in this extension, so when that button is pressed, the current tree structure and its URL are saved to a file. Then when it is loaded, new tab and tree are created accordingly, in new window maybe.

I will think of a system to do that. (when I have time)

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.