Vivaldi Webmail Spam marker problem

• I have a pretty irritating issue with vivaldi webmail.
    I send myself once or twice a day a mail from my vivaldi mail account to my vivaldi mail account.
    Mostly stuff to remind myself to do this or that when I come home.
    Yesterday I sent - with only a few hours apart - two mails with the Subject "Music" and as content I wrote a trackname and an artist to remind myself to ad them to my playlist next time I sit at my pc.
    The first mail was delivered completely normal but the second one got SPAM written in front of the subject - although both contained only text and not links or attachments.

0_1490606786158_mail.png

So here are 3 questions:

1.) Why does mail I send to myself (from the same account) get labeled as spam anyway? (I think I am trustworthy enough to open my own mails)
    2.) Why is the spam-labeling so inconstant? (same subject just with a few words of content)
    3.) Does anybody else exerienced this before

Thanks for reading

Note: I hope this is the right forum - if not, please feel free to move it to the right location

• In general, there are many rules by which the mail server determine whether a certain message is a SPAM or not. My guess is, that in this case repeated messages from same address with the same title get labeled as SPAM automatically...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.