dragable web panels

• i have a suggestion how about dragable web panels which could be used while using other apps. for example someone is using a Twitter web panel he/she drags the web panel out of browser window and opens another app the web panel remains on screen while he/she uses another app also.

• @uzma

Twitter web panel he/she drags the web panel out of browser window and opens another app the web panel remains on screen while he/she uses another app also.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand that.
    Drag web panel ~ create new window from it ~ we open new application.
    Is that what you mean?

• @dLeon means i mostly use ms word for my documents or other applications like that so i mean if i get a small window for Twitter because i have many messages coming one after another it comes difficult for me to reply my messages because i have some important messages also so if i get a webpanel coming on side of screen with ms word (or other applications like neo paint or playing music etc) it becomes very easy or handy to manage

• Basically I'm not too far in guessing before.

That's interesting, Drag Able Web Panel.
    You currently should post your request here Feature requests for 1.8 / 1.9 actually.

Current Web Panel has context menu to open it in new window or new tab.
    But here, there's a couple of current problem.

• Vivaldi opening new window still slow. Even slower for some people in random OS. We need to get rid this bug first.
    • Web Panel by default was serving web mobile version of the site, this's achieve by sending extra Android ID in Vivaldi UserAgent. Moving it to new window using current context menu I mentioned above lost it's mobile ID.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.