[HELP] Last updated blog draft not accessible (sweating a lot right now)

• Hi,

I became to create a first blog post a few days ago. Today, after having saved multiple times my blog post whereas I was writing it, it occurred that I accidentally close the tab before closing the blog post editor.

Until now, to restore and edit my most recent post draft I went to:
    https://vivaldi.net/userblogs
    Blogs (in the top navbar) > Dashboard > In the hamburger Menu, I selected Blog Posts

Then on this page, I clicked Draft and voilà, the editor opened my post with the last updates.

0_1490038423409_Vivaldi review  is it time to switch browser for it blog.png

The problem is this page only shows an old draft now. So I searched where were my last saved work and here is what I've found :

0_1490038569638_Vivaldi review  is it time to switch browser for it draft.png

[1] is my last saved work but this frame doesn't have a clickable link to open anything.
    [2] is the previous saved work that was properly closed by editor. It is only one I can edit so far.

I wrote a ton of thing today and I'm sweating at the idea it is lost although I cared to regularly save my work. How can I restore this post showed as [1] in the screenshot above.

Please HELP ME.

• I can no longer update or delete the post above so here is an updated one but it seems my work is lost.

Hi,

I became to create a first blog post a few days ago. Today, after having saved multiple times my blog post whereas I was writing it, it occurred that I accidentally close the tab before closing the blog post editor.

Until now, to restore and edit my most recent post draft I went to:
    https://vivaldi.net/userblogs
    Blogs (in the top navbar) > Dashboard > In the hamburger Menu, I selected Blog Posts

Then on this page, I clicked Draft.

0_1490043891087_posts.png

0_1490044442207_Vivaldi review  is it time to switch browser for it draft.png

Clicking on the blue link above does not recover my very last work.

I wrote a ton of thing today and I'm sweating at the idea it is lost although I cared to regularly save my work. How can I restore this post at its very last state?

Please HELP ME.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.