Video problem, Intel integrated card

• The computer in question has an Intel Core i7 3520M, 2.90 GHz, with integrated graphics. When I try to open Vivaldi in it, it lasts 30-60 seconds, then the monitor turns into...it's like on old televisions when a station was barely coming in, and you'd just see grayscale lines shooting rapidly, horizontally, across the screen. These are in color; they seem to retain a few of the colors from whatever I was looking at. When this happens, nothing I can do on the keyboard makes the computer respond, and I have to turn it off.

This computer is primarily for work. I don't use a lot of different software on it, but LibreOffice, Excel, Microsoft Paint, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge all go on for hours without any disturbances.

Vivaldi is on four Windows boxes (3 x Windows 10, 1 x Windows 7), one Linux box, and one Linux virtual machine here, and this one computer is the only one on which Vivaldi has any trouble. The balky machine has Windows 10 (fully updated, but no previews or betas). I've experienced the trouble described above on it with both Vivaldi 1.6 and 1.7.

I have no idea if this particular board is popular or if it is still in production. I don't know if the problem has been reported before.

Thanks in advance for any help, suggestions, or encouragement. I can try to supply more details if needed.

• @eggdog: What happens if you go to chrome://settings/search#hard and uncheck "Use hardware acceleration..."

• @Ayespy
    Thanks for your reply. I did try that a couple of times; sad to say, it didn't make any difference.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.