Sound stop working for some tabs in a seemly random way

• Hello all.

Sorry for bother you, maybe I´m doing something very stupid without noticing. I have been having an issue with some pages (language learning ones, and some media like youtube and spotify). When I´m typing stuff on then, suddenly the sound on the tab stop working. It is no seen muted on the tab sound icon. Sometimes a reload of the tab is enough, but other times I need to restart all the browser for the sound to return.

To reproduce... Well. try with duolingo. Fast typing on the answer. It is the most common case. It happens to me too when searching in youtube or Spotify.

I review the keyboard shortcuts and no, I don´t have any shortcut for mute or unmute tabs.

What I need to add to help in a solution?

I guess this info is needed to help.

Vivaldi 1.7.735.46 (Stable channel) (32-bit)
    Revision b5bc5a3efa32f49a389ebf766e3aa3c5215b6a20
    OS Windows
    JavaScript V8 5.6.329
    Flash 24.0.0.221 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\pepflashplayer32_24_0_0_221.dll
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.88 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.7.735.46

Thanks all for your patience.

PD: Oh, I have to add. I try to reproduce this on other browser, but It only happens in Vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.